HELPING CHINA'S AUTO PARTS MARKET AND ACHIEVING WORLD NO.1
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T, MoneyGram, PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per month|
|Item No.:||WXBS015||Car Make:||For Mitsubishi Bus|
car air conditioner compressor,
heavy duty ac compressor
24V AUTO A/C COMPRESSOR For Mitsubishi Bus MSC200 Model
|Car Model||For Mitsubishi|
|Type||Air conditioner compressor|
|Note||If you need assistance to make sure that this part will fit your vehicle.Please send us the photo of your old product .The OEM and/or the year,make model and engine size of your vehicle so that we may confirm it for you.We also recommend using the compatibility chart in order to make sure that this product will fit your vehicle.|
Why choose us:
We provide one year quality warrantee. Any question of the product, please first contact us
to send the video and the relevant picture to show the problem , and our professional technician will check and offer the solution to you promptly .
This warranty is subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
(1. Valid Proof of Purchase
• Warranty requests are only accepted with valid proof of purchase from WNRLN
(2. Written Notice
• Must be given within 30 days of the discovery of an alleged defect
• Must include the type of product, part number, nature of the failure and date of sale
(3. Before returning the items, please confirm the return address and the logistics method with us. After you give the items to the logistic company, please send us the tracking number.
As soon as we receive the goods, we will repair or change new part .
(4. If the quality or damage caused by improper installation or use, not within the scope of warranty.
What you need to know
If you're replacing an A/C Compressor, you have to be prepared to replace additional components in the system depending on the reason why your own compressor failed. The information provided below was made to help you save TIME and MONEY.
1.) Compressor locked/seized internally,
2.) Compressor is making noise,
3.) Compressor does not engage,
4.) Compressor is leaking.
Contact Person: fenny chan