HELPING CHINA'S AUTO PARTS MARKET AND ACHIEVING WORLD NO.1
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Per Month|
|Compressor Model:||DKS17D||Car Make:||For Nissan Teana 2.0|
|Name:||Automotive Ac Compressor||Groove:||6PK|
car aircon compressor,
auto air conditioning compressor replacement
Air Conditioner Parts Car AC Compressor For Nissan Teana 2.0 2008-2010
|Car model||For Nissan Teana 2.0|
|Note||If you need a assistance to make sure that this part will fit your vehicle, please send us the photo of your old product, the OEM and /or the year, make model and engine size of your vehicle so that we may confirm it for you . We also recommend using the compatibility chart in order to make sure that this product will fit your vehicle.
What you need to know
If you’re replacing an A/C Compressor, you have to be prepared to replace additional components in the system depending on the reason why your own
compressor failed. The information provided below was made to help you save TIME and MONEY.
1.) Compressor locked/seized internally:
If your compressor seized internally it was due to insufficient refrigerant or oil in the system or the system was
blocked, leading to overheating of the compressor which caused a breakdown of internal parts.
The oil in the compressor is black and/or has aluminum particles in it. The belt snapped or when the a/c is
turned on, the engine feels like it’s going to turn off.
What you should do:
1. Replace the A/C Compressor (make sure to add PAG Oil)
2. Replace the Receiver Drier/Accumulator
3. Replace the Expansion Valve/Orifice tube
4. Flushing the a/c lines, condenser and evaporator is REQUIRED (We professionally recommend to replace
the condenser on modern vehicles since the passage on the fins are so small that a flush will not remove all
5. Vacuum the system for 30 – 45 minutes. This will remove any moisture in the system.
6. Add the correct amount of refrigerant to the system.
7. Run vehicle on lowest fan setting for about 3 minutes to allow the compressor to cycle the refrigerant and oil.
The reason why it’s important to replace the additional parts listed is because if you add a
new compressor to acontaminated system, the compressor will cycle the contaminants and will eventually lock up again
Contact Person: Sunny Lin