HELPING CHINA'S AUTO PARTS MARKET AND ACHIEVING WORLD NO.1
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral packing and our own brand packing or customized packing according to your requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per month|
|Tyoe:||Compressors & Clutchs||Car Make:||For Subaru Forester/Legacy/Outback2.0/2.5/3.0|
auto air conditioning compressor,
automotive air conditioning compressor
Car Air Conditioner Spare Parts For Subaru Forester For Legacy 2000-2008
Why choose us:
Q1. What is your Minimum Order Quality?
A. Different products have different MOQ, but we can sell you even one piece if we have stock the model of you need.
Q2. What about delivery time?
A. If we have stock of the item you need, we can send goods to you within 3 working days after deposit or 100% payment into our bank account. If we don’t have stock, generally it takes us around 10~30
working days to manufacture.
Q3. What’s your agency distributor policy focused on auto AC parts?
A. We have some different policies according to target markets, so please send emails for detailed discussions or talk face to face.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
1. Valid Proof of Purchase
• Warranty requests are only accepted with valid proof of purchase from WNRLN
2. Written Notice
• Must be given within 30 days of the discovery of an alleged defect
• Must include the type of product, part number, nature of the failure and date of sale
3.The shipping costs for return back to our company is in buyer side
4. If any part is required to be replaced, the buyer should also pay for the costs of the parts to be replaced.
5. Before returning the items, please confirm the return address and the logistics method with us. After you give the items to the logistic company, please send us the tracking number.
As soon as we receive the goods, we will repair or change new part .
6. If the quality or damage caused by improper installation or use, not within the scope of warranty.
Contact Person: Heylee Chen