HELPING CHINA'S AUTO PARTS MARKET AND ACHIEVING WORLD NO.1
|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Neutral packing /WNRLN packing/Customized packing
|Western Union, T/T,Paypal
|50000 Per Month
|Dodge AC Compressor
variable ac compressor,
auto air conditioning parts
P68158901AC Auto AC Compressor For Dodge Challenger For Charger For RAM1500 For Chrysler WXCK023
Considered to be the heart of your truck’s air conditioning system, the AC compressor is a pump that moves the refrigerant across the AC system. Since the AC compressor is part of the air conditioning system, many people think that it compresses cold air, but it actually puts the refrigerant under high pressure and the cooling is done by other components in the air conditioning system before cold air reaches the passenger cabin.
For Dodge Challenger For Charger For RAM1500 For Chrysler
The automotive air conditioning compressor is a crucial component of the AC system, responsible for compressing and circulating the refrigerant. It consists of several key parts that work together to achieve effective cooling.
1. Compressor Housing: The outer shell of the compressor, designed to enclose and protect the internal components.
2. Compressor Pulley: A pulley attached to the front of the compressor, connected to the engine via a belt. It transfers power from the engine to drive the compressor.
3. Clutch Assembly: The clutch allows the compressor to engage and disengage as required. It consists of an electromagnetic coil, friction plates, and a hub.
4. Swash Plate: This component converts the rotational motion of the compressor shaft into a reciprocating or up-and-down motion. It is responsible for compressing the refrigerant.
5. Piston: Linked to the swash plate, the piston moves up and down within the compressor cylinder to compress the refrigerant gas.
6. Reed Valves: These one-way valves control the flow of refrigerant into and out of the cylinder. They prevent backflow and ensure efficient compression.
7. Oil Separator: Located within the compressor housing, it separates the refrigerant oil from the refrigerant gas before it leaves the compressor.
8. Shaft Seal: This seal prevents refrigerant from leaking out and contaminants from entering the compressor. It ensures the integrity of the system.
9. Control Valve: Some compressors have a control valve that regulates the flow of refrigerant based on the cooling demands of the vehicle.
10. Mounting Brackets: These brackets secure the compressor to the engine or chassis, keeping it stable and in the correct position.
Each of these components plays a crucial role in the operation of the automotive air conditioning compressor. Their proper functioning ensures efficient cooling and overall performance of the AC system in vehicles.
Contact Person: Heylee Chen