HELPING CHINA'S AUTO PARTS MARKET AND ACHIEVING WORLD NO.1
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral packing and our own brand packing or customized packing according to your requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T, MoneyGram, PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per month|
|Type:||AC Compressor & Clutch||Car Make:||For Hyundai Elantra/Elantra/I30/Kia Ceed2.0|
|Year Model:||2006-2012||OEM No.:||9770117560/9770109000/9770117510/9770117511|
automotive air conditioning compressor,
auto air conditioning compressor
VS16N 4PK Auto AC Air Compressor For 2006-2012 Hyundai Elantra/Elantra/I30/Kia Ceed2.0
|Type||Air conditioner compressor & clutch|
For Hyundai Elantra/Elantra/I30/Kia Ceed2.0
|Compressor model||HCC 4PK|
|Note||If you need assistance to make sure that this part will fit your vehicle.Please send us the photo of your old product .The OEM and/or the year,make model and engine size of your vehicle so that we may confirm it for you.We also recommend using the compatibility chart in order to make sure that this product will fit your vehicle.|
Why choose us:
What you need to know
If you’re replacing an A/C Compressor, you have to be prepared to replace additional components in the system depending on the reason why your own
compressor failed. The information provided below was made to help you save TIME and MONEY.
1.) Compressor locked/seized internally:
If your compressor seized internally it was due to insufficient refrigerant or oil in the system or the system was
blocked, leading to overheating of the compressor which caused a breakdown of internal parts.
The oil in the compressor is black and/or has aluminum particles in it. The belt snapped or when the a/c is
turned on, the engine feels like it’s going to turn off.
What you should do:
1. Replace the A/C Compressor (make sure to add PAG Oil)
2. Replace the Receiver Drier/Accumulator
3. Replace the Expansion Valve/Orifice tube
4. Flushing the a/c lines, condenser and evaporator is REQUIRED (We professionally recommend to replace
the condenser on modern vehicles since the passage on the fins are so small that a flush will not remove all
5. Vacuum the system for 30 – 45 minutes. This will remove any moisture in the system.
6. Add the correct amount of refrigerant to the system.
7. Run vehicle on lowest fan setting for about 3 minutes to allow the compressor to cycle the refrigerant and oil.
The reason why it’s important to replace the additional parts listed is because if you add a
new compressor to acontaminated system, the compressor will cycle the contaminants and will eventually lock up again
Customer service is our top priority . You can rest assured that you will be getting the great customer service,high quality parts, and some of the best technical advice in the business .
We provide one year quality warrantee. Any question of the product, please first contact us
to send the video and the relevant picture to show the problem , and our professional technician will check and offer the solution to you promptly .
This warranty is subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
1. Valid Proof of Purchase
• Warranty requests are only accepted with valid proof of purchase from WNRLN
2. Written Notice
• Must be given within 30 days of the discovery of an alleged defect
• Must include the type of product, part number, nature of the failure and date of sale
3.The shipping costs for return back to our company is in buyer side
4. If any part is required to be replaced, the buyer should also pay for the costs of the parts to be replaced.
5. Before returning the items, please confirm the return address and the logistics method with us. After you give the items to the logistic company, please send us the tracking number.
As soon as we receive the goods, we will repair or change new part .
6. If the quality or damage caused by improper installation or use, not within the scope of warranty.
Contact Person: Sunny Lin